Create space for God to inspire hope in your life by engaging in one or more of the following activities:
- Write a note of encouragement to someone you know who could use the extra support.
- Create a list of ways you are finding hope in God today.
- Call a supportive friend and have a conversation about where you each are experiencing hope in this season.
- Continue to pray for hope in the Buddhist world using the additional prayer resources on our Pray page.
- Watch a movie or read a book that tells a story of hope. Some movie suggestions include Free Burma Rangers, It’s a Wonderful Life and The King’s Speech. Some book suggestions include Miraculous Movements, The Hiding Place and The Same Kind of Different as Me.