Create space for God to inspire hope in your life by engaging in one or more of the following activities:
- Write a note of encouragement to someone you know who could use the extra support.
- Create a list of ways you are finding hope in God today.
- Call a supportive friend and have a conversation about where you each are experiencing hope in this season.
- Continue to pray for hope in the Buddhist world using the additional prayer resources on our Pray page.
- Watch a movie or read a book that tells a story of hope. Some movie suggestions include Free Burma Rangers, It’s a Wonderful Life and The King’s Speech. Some book suggestions include Miraculous Movements, The Hiding Place and The Same Kind of Different as Me.
Join our global partners as they carry the hope of Jesus to their communities this Christmas.
Comments are closed.